info that will guide you

Student Resources

Find the information you need to successfully complete your training.
Certificate Updates

Download and complete the following form below and send the form to if you would like to request a change to the name printed on your certificate.

Certificate Update

Legal Photo Documentation (i.e.: passport, drivers license, permanent residency card, etc.) of the new name and the previous name must be provided in order for us to process this request.

Refer A Friend

One of the greatest complements a current student or graduate can give a school is to tell their friends and family about our programs. If you know anyone who would like to advance their professional development and gain new skills through education, refer them to us.

You’ll receive $50 CASH after your friend has registered, been approved, and started class.

Refer a friend for Training:

- Health Care Aide

- Office Assistant Program

- Security Professional Training

plus Account Account is “a free account that lets you prove who you are online without paper documents or face-to-face visits.” It also “gives you seamless access to a growing range of government sites and services, while protecting your information and privacy.” To create your account, click on the link below: Account

MyPass Alberta

“MyPass Alberta is an Alberta Education self-service website for students.” To login or sign up, click on the link below:

myPass Alberta Login/Sign up

Alberta Student Number Request

Lookup ASN “enables you to look up an Alberta Student Number.” To request your Alberta Student Number, click on the link below:

Alberta Student Number Request

Payment Methods

Training Inc will accept the following payment methods:

  • Over the phone payments with a Visa or Mastercard
  • In-person payments can be made with: Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Money Order, Bank Draft, Electronic Transfer to
  • Injured Workers Compensation Benefits
  • Provincial Scholarships (Check with an Admissions/Intake Officer to confirm qualifications)
  • Student Loans
Can I use my Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP) to pay for school?

Most RESP’s are released to the account holder. Check with your bank on what they require to release the funds. If you require a confirmation of enrollment letter, you must make a request to your Admissions/Intake Officer.

I am receiving BAND Funding, what do I do?

Please email the information relating to the funding you are receiving and the BAND approval letter to the finance manager at

Financial Aid
Financial Grants
Health Care Aide Program

The Government of Alberta is currently offering a grant to current and future Health Care Aide students. For more information on the available grant and eligible requirements, click on the link below:

Alberta Health Care Aide Bursaries

Awards for Indigenous Students

Canada Post gives $2,000 grants. Apply for the educational grant by clicking on the link below:

Awards for Indigenous Students

Education Planning

Planning on going back to school or want to gain new skills through training? Explore the following resources to help you make the right decisions for you.

Adult Back to School Planner

Education and Training Planner

Additional Support
Resume Outline

Need help creating your resume?
Training Inc. offers a Resume Outline Form that can be easily filled out. Click on the link below to download the form:

Resume Outline Form

Change of Name Request Form

Need More Assistance? No Problem!

Call the nearest Training Inc. office to book an appointment with one of our Employment Counsellors.

Tax Forms
What is a T2202?

T2202’s are tuition tax receipts issued to all students for *tuition and applicable mandatory fees related to the calendar year (January-December). They show the amount of tuition and applicable fees that can be deducted for income tax purposes.

*greater than $100.00 in a calendar year

I have received an email from Training Inc. requesting additional information, is this a legitimate request?

The Registrar’s Office will be reaching out to previous eligible students via email to help complete the tax information slip. This is in compliance to the Canada Revenue Agency’s mandate stiuplated in Subsection 237(1) of the income Tax Act.

I understand you need sensitive information. Why do you need it and how will I provide it?

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will require all designated educational institutions in Canada to file T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificates forms with the CRA and to make them available to students by February 28 by the following or current year.

To prepare your T2202 form, Training Inc. requires sensitive information, such as your Social Insurance Number (SIN). This is in compliance to the Canada Revenue Agency’s mandate stiuplated in Subsection 237(1) of the Income Tax Act.

In order to meet this federal requirement, Training Inc. will be requesting sensitive information such as your Social Insurance Number (SIN) during the registration process. Sensitive information will be stored securely and will only be used for federally approved purposes.

Are there changes in the education and tuition tax deductions?

There are changes in Federal and Provincial tax regulations for education and tuition amounts. Students with questions need to refer to the link below:

Canada Revenue Agency Documentation

Where can I get my T2202 form?

T2202 forms will be available at Training Inc. after February 28 of the current year. They can be mailed on request or emailed.

I received my T2202 form, but it appears blank when I open the file in my smartphone/tablet. Why is it blank?

The form appears blank because mobile users must download the PDF viewer app for their device in order to view the tax receipt.

Why is the amount on my T2202 different from the amount I paid?

The total amount of tuition fees paid may not necessarily correspond to your T2202 because not all tuition and applicable fees are eligible for a tax credit. Your T2202 is based on the calendar year (January – December) not the academic year (September – August) that the courses were taken.

What if my course(s) spanned two calendar years?

If individual course(s) span two calendar years, normally tuition is allocated to the term the course starts. For example, if your semester starts in September 2022 and ends in February 2023, the tuition fee credit will normally be allocated to the 2022 tax year.

Is my tuition deposit included in the tuition amounts?

Yes.New full-time students who paid a deposit for entry to their program have that deposit applied to their tuition amount.

My employer pays my tuition. Do I get a T2202 form?

If your employer paid your tuition and fees directly to Training Inc., you will not receive a T2202 form.

Transcript Request
How do I request a copy of my official transcripts?

You can request an official transcript by completing the following form below and sending it to

Official Transcript Request Form

What is the difference between Offical and Unofficial Transcript?

Official Transcript: An official transcript is the vocational school certified statement of your academic record. The official paper transcript is printed and contains the School seal and signature of the School Registrar. It includes all courses taken, grades received, and all credentials that may have been earned at the school.

Unofficial Transcript: An unofficial transcript is an unofficial copy of your academic history at the school. It can be printed off directly from your Student Portal.

How long does it take for me to get my transcripts if I am graduating?

If you are graduating from your program, the normal processing time of 5 business days does not apply. It may take up to 8 weeks from your course end date in your program to finalize your graduation request.

The time period in which you request your transcripts is extremely important. If you request transcripts in the middle of the program, your grades for that course will not be reported and the grades on your transcript will only say “in progress”. Your grades will only appear at the end of the term when your final grades have been entered. Final grades are entered 5-7 business days after the end date of each course.

Is there any reason why the School would not release my transcripts?

Please note that if you have any outstanding fees to the School you will not be able to request any official documents. You will need to clear up your outstanding student account before they will be issued. Please contact the Accounts Office at 403-320-5100 if you have any questions about your student account.

Is there any reason I wouldn’t receive my transcripts?

If your contact information, including address, date of birth, or other relevant information in your student file is incorrect, there may be a delay in releasing your transcripts. Please contact or visit the office if you believe the information in your student file may be incorrect.

What if I have any questions?

If you have any questions about your official student record, please email

Get started

It’s easy to break into a new career with Training Inc. Get started with our selection of occupational training programs, safety training courses and career building resources that are here to help you get hired.