The Alberta Basic Security Training online course is 40-hours of self-directed learning designed to help you develop the knowledge, and skills required of a security professional and, upon successful completion of this course, you will write the provincial licensing exam. You will also be ready to take on a role in the security field.
1. Introduction to the Security Industry
2. The Canadian Legal System and Security Professionals
3. Basic Security Procedures
4.Communication for Security Professionals
5. Documentation and Evidence
6. Response Procedures for Security Professionals
7. Health and Safety for Security Professionals
Call or visit your nearest Training Inc. office to schedule your course start date.
Course Cost: $195
Total Cost: $195
– Course cost includes written materials and a one-time exam Procter Fee
– An account will be created and confirmed by email before you begin your training
To make any changes or cancellations to your exam registration, you will be charged an exam-specific administrative fee of $35.00. In the event you do not show up on the day of your scheduled exam, no refund will be provided. We regret to inform you that we do not permit date exchanges for scheduled exam dates. If you wish to change the date of your exam, you must cancel your existing registration and register again for a different exam date.
For payment methods, financial grants and resources, and tax form(s), visit our Student Resources Page.
It’s easy to break into a new career with Training Inc. Get started with our selection of occupational training programs, safety training courses and career building resources that are here to help you get hired.