PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME COMPUTER TRAINING
Train today for employment tomorrow! We at Training Inc. consider your individual needs important and have flexible scheduling and courses to meet those needs. Choose a single course or a series of courses designed to meet your personal goals. Certificates are issued for the successful completion of each course. General computer courses can be taken in Lethbridge, Pincher Creek, or Cardston (see lab hours).
· Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
· Microsoft Word, Levels 1 and 2 (2010)
· Microsoft Excel, Levels 1 and 2 (2010)
· Microsoft Outlook (2010)
· Microsoft PowerPoint (2010)
· Microsoft Access (2010)
· Microsoft Publisher (2010)
· Sage 50, Levels 1 and 2 (2016) [Formerly Simply Accounting]
· QuickBooks, Levels 1 and 2 (2015)
Lab Hours and Course Schedules
Lab Hours for Lethbridge:
The computer lab is open Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Self-paced Labs with qualified full-time facilitator
- All courses take between 20 and 35 hours to complete (estimated average)
Cardston and Pincher Creek computer labs are open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday, and someone is always available to assist with applications when students need assistance.
- $ 300.00 Per Level / Per Course (Except Accounting Courses)
- $ 350.00 Accounting Fundamentals Course
- $ 350.00 Per Level of Sage 50
- $ 350.00 Per Level of QuickBooks
You can register almost immediately to begin a course!
Schedules are flexible to accommodate your needs!