Connections is a pre-employment program, working with Albertans who are on Income Support, and who need assistance to re-enter the workforce after being temporarily unavailable to work. This program is offered free-of-charge to eligible Albertans in partnership with Alberta Human Services.
- Are you temporarily unavailable to work?....Maybe you have family care responsibilities or have been off work due to a medical leave?
- Do you need help planning steps to return to work?
- Are you dependent on government income support?
> If you said YES to these questions, then CONNECTIONS can help you!
Our professional Team of Employment Counsellors Will Provide You:
- Personalized support in overcoming personal challenges and developing goals
- Personal assistance with arrangements such as childcare, volunteer work, etc.
- Professional job search training
- Referrals to community support agencies
- Short-term courses to improve your employability
- Access to all of Training Inc. Career and Employment Services to ultimately help you find employment
**A referral from the Government of Alberta is required to begin the CONNECTIONS program.**
However, if you are currently looking for work, or are not on Income Support, and want to start working with our Career & Employment Services right away, just call us to get started. Our Career & Employment Counsellors can assist you free-of-charge with, as our programs are offered through a partnership with Alberta Human Services to eligible Albertans. Click here for more on our Career and Employment Services.