Changes - Transition to Employment Services Program (TES)
Are you a job seeker who has limited skills due to working long term employment with one employer? Or has extensive work experience/skills in a specialized industry and is seeking a new career?
Changes -Transition to Employment Services Program (TES) will help you establish a career goal and provide you with the training and support you require to get connected to employment quickly.
FREE OF CHARGE for ALL eligible Albertans, in partnership with the Government of Alberta.
CHANGES (TES) PROVIDES:
- Career planning and investigation
- Resumes and job search skills
- Employer connections
- Work experience
- Training courses relevant to your career goal
- Job placement and follow up supports
· Call now to book an appointment with a Career and Employment Counsellor Toll Free at 1-866-380-3480.
This program is offered at our following locations
Pincher Creek: 403-627-1874
Fort Macleod: 403-330-6566
Crowsnest Pass: 403-627-1874