Career and Employment Assistance
If you are employed or unemployed, and need help with career planning and/or finding work, you can access Training Inc.'s Career and Employment Services for *FREE!*. These services are offered in partnership with the Government of Alberta and are free-of-charge to eligible Albertans.
Services Training Inc. Can Provide for *Free*:
- Professional Resume Development
- Individualized Job Search Support
- Coaching to Get you Hired Quickly
- Career Research & Planning
- Training to Make Online Job Search and Application Easy
- Workshops to Improve Your Job Search and Interviewing Skills
- Short-Term Training (i.e.: Safety Training, Computer Training, and More)
In addition to FREE training and support, you also have access to many job search resources necessary to find work quickly:
- Job Search Resource Centre
- Computers, Internet, Fax Machine, Phone
- In-House Job Board Featuring Current Job Postings
- Job Search Guides and Books
Training Inc.'s Career and Employment Services Can Help You:
- Find the Career That Fits You!
- Be More Competitive in the Job Market
- Reduce Your Stress Throughout the Job Search Process
- Connect to Employers Looking for Your Skill-Sets
- Find and Keep Full-Time Employment
- Take Advantage of Services and Support Even After you Find Work
To find out more, or to schedule an appointment with an Employment Counsellor, please contact us at any of our five service locations: Lethbridge (main), Cardston, Pincher Creek, Fort Macleod, or the Crowsnest Pass. Call toll-free 1-866-380-3480.
*Career and Employment Services are funded in partnership with the Government of Alberta, and are offered FREE-OF-CHARGE to eligible Albertans who come to Training Inc. for assistance!*
"...LET'S GET TO WORK!..."