At Training Inc., our mission is to enhance the lives of our clients through life-long learning. Human growth and development are the focus of our activities.
We are committed to honesty, excellence, creativity, integrity, and service to all people.
One Mission ~ Two Services: About You!
Our motto is “Connecting you to the World of Work”. Some individuals connect to the world of work by re-training or certifying themselves in their chosen field, and others need a hand with career planning and resumé development.
Training Inc.’s team of Intake Officers, Employment Counsellors, Certified Trainers, and Educators have been helping Albertans graduate programs, find enjoyable employment, and connect to their communities for over 20 years!
Our unique combination of Occupational Training and Career and Employment Services is tailored to each individual’s strengths, interests, and goals. A one-on-one appointment with an Intake Advisor or Employment Counsellor will help you discover your potential, map out your future path, and take advantage of opportunities you never knew existed!
Through two complimentary services and five service locations, we help others attain a true vision for their future!
...Imagine YOUR Future!...Contact us Today.
Offices and Service Locations:
- Lethbridge (Main Office)
- Cardston (Office)
- Pincher Creek (Office)
- Fort Macleod (Service Location)
- Crowsnest Pass (Service Location)
Accreditation, Membership, and Compliance
Our school offers several programs that are licensed by the Private Career Colleges Branch of Alberta through the Ministry of Alberta Advanced Education. Our licensed educational programs are offered in accordance with the Private Vocational Training Act and Regulations as set out by the Government of Alberta.
- Licensing allows you to feel confident in our programs as well as your own achievements! It enables us to help you access Provincial and Federal loans through Student Aid. Licensing also gives you confidence in the quality of your programs and curriculum, because you can be sure that licensed programs have gone through a formal review and approval process.
- Program curriculum is provided and/or created to meet and maintain standards set out through regulated bodies whenever possible (i.e.: Training Inc. has an agreement with the Minister of Health and Wellness Alberta to deliver the approved Health Care Aide Government of Alberta Provincial Curriculum).
- Member in Good Standing with the the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC).
- Member in Good Standing with the Alberta Association of Career Colleges (AACC).
- Accredited business and Member in Good Standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- We maintain a collaborative partnership with the provincial government by offering Career and Employment and Occupational Training programs throughout the year that are funded in partnership with Alberta Human Services.
- Proud Member of the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce.
Recognition and Awards
- 2014 Winner of the BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics; Winning top category for Industry Reputation, and Ethical Communications and Marketing Practices. This is committee-selected and consumer-nominated award chosen from the Southern Alberta and East Kootenays region, representing more than 50,000 companies from the area.
- Training Inc. received the Torch Award for Ethics Long-Standing Accreditation Award in 2013 from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) in recognition for 10 years+ operating as an 'ethical enterprise'.
- BBB Torch Award Nominee, 2010.This is a consumer-nominated award chosen from the Southern Alberta and East Kootenays region.
- Training Inc.'s HCA Facility and Practicum Program Coordinator, Charlotte Hnatiuk (RN) was awarded the provincial CLPNA Interprofessional Development Award in May, 2014 after she was nominated by a co-worker. We recognize and thank Charlotte for her dedication to Training Inc., and we salute her 50+ years as a Registered Nurse and member of CARNA. This provincial, committee-selected award is a significant achievement for Charlotte.